Thursday, January 31, 2008

Train Talk: Death & Inflation

While riding the train this morning on my way to work I overheard two women talking about inflation and how the prices of everything is so high these days. And with that I totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised if gas prices in New York City will be hitting that $4 a gallon mark this summer! Woman #1 continued on saying how high food prices are getting these days, and how her hairstylists, manicure, pedicure, and spa prices are increasing also. Woman #2 chimed in with total agreement saying her Starbucks coffee is getting expensive as well. Oh, and here's the kicker Woman #1 says in response, "Oh God, tell me about it who cares about terrorists blowing up the country if I can't even afford food these days. I'd die of starvation anyways!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! WTF?!!~ I'm mean really... WTF?!!~ I'm thinking first off, you're riding on the damn' LIRR which isn't all that cheap of a ride so I know you aren't that poor. Secondly, you have the nerve complaining about your increased costs in spa treatments, which is a luxury anyhow! And lastly, I can't believe you're bitching about how much your damn latte-crapo-chino is costing and talking about starving to death. Heifer, I don't see you eating dried mud cookies like the poor people in Haiti so you have no place at all talking about your fat ass starving 'cos of rising crapo-chino prices!~

1 comment:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Hehehehhe! I love you trash talking their train talk.