Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Closed

I've been MIA, I know. But I have good reason I swear. If work hasn't been a hectic enough with having my now former boss being terminated & all the work falling upon my lap; I've been trying close on my co-op. And getting a date settled for that was such a pita. Ugh... It's like how hard is it to get 5 people in a room together for 1 hour??!!?! Obviously, harder than you think. The date got moved at least 3 times. It was borderline ridiculous. But at any rate, I have finally closed on my new place yesterday. And I'm just ecstatic! Finally a place of my own! And I love that I have a park view from my window!! Love it. I'll post some pictures when I get a moment to breathe and take some pictures. But as for this week it's my moving in week. So I'll be even busier. But alas, I'll be in home sweet home. :)

No comments: