Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shock in the Name of Love...

This moring while Husband was driving me to the train station to go to work we were talking about our upcoming 8 year anniversary together. Not 8 years of marriage as we only got married barely 2 years ago, but 8 years of being together. *le sigh* So here's how the conversation goes:

Hubs: Our 8 year anniversary is coming up I can't believe it's been so long!
Me: Yep. Almost a decade huh?
Hubs: *gasps* I KNOW what I wanna get you for an anniversary gift!
Me: Oh yeah? *giggles*
Hubs: Since you have to walk from the train after dark some nights on your way home & I worry about you; I going to get you a taser!
Me: ...
Hubs: *big happy smile*
Me: ...... Are you serious?
Hubs: Yah!
Me: Don't do that. I swear if you get me that for our anniversary, I'll frickin' tase YOU!!~
Hubs: Why?!?! You would?? Well, Okay... I'd let you do it.
Me: *mutters* psychopath...
Hubs: I love you Pookie! *big smile*
Me: I love you too dumbass *laughs*
---------------------------------------------------

Yes, I really think he was serious.

2 comments:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Whoa! If I had a taser and tried to use it, with my luck, the guy would take the taser and tase me! Your husband should get you JEWELS! AND DIAMONDS!!! AND SHOPPING SPREES!!!!

Farnk said...

This is just great as a verbal cartoon. Real talent! Is there anything like a micro-taser to use on spouses that snore?