Friday, February 15, 2008

Train Talk: WTH Are you going???!

I was on the train yesterday and and young mother with her child boarded the train at the same time I did. The kid was about 8 years old? When they got on the train the mother (while holding the kid's hand) proceeded to walk down the aisle. I'm only guessing she was trying to find a seat for them towards the middle of the car. All of the sudden the kid exclaims, "Mom, Where the hell are you going?!" And I swear I heard everyone in the train just gasp at what the kid was saying to his mother. And she just replied with, "We should sit towards the middle sweetheart." My jaw almost dropped. OMG if that were my kid I would have gave it a swift smack over the head. Pfft... Where the hell am I going?! I know where you're going, you about to get a swift ass whoopin that's what. I couldn't believe this woman was letting her kid talk to her this way. I think people that don't discipline their children are rasing the future delinquents of the world. Just as you would curb your dogs when taking them for a walk. You should keep your kids in check. Just my 2 cents.

No comments: